The purpose of the Danish infrastructure for integrated structural biology (danstruct) is to act as the national contact point for the Danish membership of the European structural biology network instruct. Thereby danstruct will also help gathering Danish research activities within structural biology.
The board of danstruct consists of
- Gregers Rom Andersen, Aarhus University
- Pernille Harris, Danish Technical University
- René Jørgensen, Statens Serum Institut
- Birthe Kragelund, University of Copenhagen
- Dorthe Posselt, Roskilde University
- Reinhard Wimmer, Aalborg University
- Thomas Vosegaard (Chairman)
We will establish a board with members from the Danish Universities and a user group for which you may sign up using the link below.
Link to signup: http://goo.gl/forms/RP0urALaeJ